Skedule 1.1 is now available, adding the most requested feature: Week View. To access week view, simply turn your iPhone or iPod touch to landscape orientation when on the Schedule or Overview tab, or tap the button in the top left corner of the Schedule tab on iPad.
Skedule 1.1 also includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Schedule view now displays visible gaps between events that are not directly consecutive
- Events now have an optional end repeat date
- Subjects can now have a default location
- Opening the app from a push notification now brings up a details view for that item
- Exams can now be included in the app badge
- Data can now be exported as a file to any app, not just by email
- Localised in Japanese
- Localised in Russian
- UI Tweaks and Improvements
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and usability improvements
Download the update from the App Store and check it out for yourself.